Head of Product – Payments
About this job
Head Of Product – Payments
- Exciting 5 year growth Strategy Nationally and Internationally
- Multimillion Euro Fintech Organisation
- Extensive progression potential
I am currently working with a leading Fintech organisation operating in B2B and B2C capacities in Ireland and international, with a large footprint nationally. Having recently received extensive Third party investment, from two renowned international Financial services organisations, they now require a Head Of Product to set and execute the strategic direction for their B2C Payments Service Lines.
The key responsibilities include:
- As part of the strategic board, share in the creation of the overall strategy for the company while also taking the lead in setting the commercial direction for the business unit
- Align the appropriate business models and key performance indicators
- Prioritize the key deliveries and ensure sufficient resources are in place to deliver in line with business timelines and competitive market forces
- Participate in broader business steering teams in defining and delivering strategy to support the short, medium- and longer-term goals for the consumer business
- Support the execution of the investment case from the Third party investors.
- Lead the key sponsorship of the companies strategy across the investors business’s identifying and capitalizing on key resources required for successful execution
- Guide discussions, contribute insights and make recommendations on opportunities derived from knowledge of the market
- Take leadership role in communications required to be made to the board or other key stakeholders in the company
- Identify new business models and cultivate key strategic partnerships to aid delivery
- Proven competence and experience at a senior level in a similar organisation or in a compliance and regulatory environment.
- Proven track record in strategy development, delivery and change management.
- Proven record of innovation and ability to grow services (in B2C environment ideally)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Track record of managing multiple and varied relationships.
I am a specialist in Senior Appointments/Executive search. If you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me Shay Dalton) on 016610444 / sdalton (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website