Head of Operations – Not for Profit Organisation
About this job
Our client, a professional body, based in Ireland with over 3,000 members with a “not for profit” organisation. They are now looking to recruit a Head of Operations whom will report to their Chief Executive Officer
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer and will play a key role in coordinating and implementing the organisation strategic objectives.
Working closely with the CEO responsibilities will include :
- Ensuring the continued quality and relevance of the organisation’s education programmes in co-operation with its strategic partners.
- Overseeing the delivery of CPD events, conferences and other flagship events.
- Identifying opportunities for the organisation to grow its activities, membership and influence.
- Promoting the organisation and raise its profile for the benefit of members and execute a communication strategy and implementation plan.
- Taking responsibility for the day to day management of the operating units of the organisation.
- Overseeing the financial performance of organisation to maximise financial returns and services to members.
- Producing high quality and relevant reports to their Council and Committees to support the robust governance of the Association.
- Overseeing the risk management of the organisation in a pro-active manner to protect the members’ interests.
- Collaborating with regulatory, educational bodies and other relevant bodies in the public and private sector.
- Carryimg out other functions as requested.
Desired experience and attributes:
- Proven competence and experience at a senior level in a similar organisation or in a compliance and regulatory environment.
- Proven track record in strategy development, delivery and change management.
- Experience in leading and motivating a small diverse team.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Track record of managing multiple and varied relationships.
- While not essential, experience in the area of Regulatory Compliance would advantageous.
For additional information about this role and organisation please submit your cv in or before Dec 31st 2019