Head of Compliance & Risk
About this job
The Head of Compliance and Risk will contribute to the success of the compliance and risk functions of the group and support on specific functions for the Irish entity.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Compliance & Risk:
- Develop and implement the local compliance monitoring program in line with the risk based Group approach and the requirements of the Regulator, and prepare update reports for the local board.
- Provide advice and awareness at a local level on compliance policies.
- Maintain strong relationship with Regulator.
- Act as local MLRO & DPO.
- Ambassador of the risk management policy, including the framework and process, to reinforce a risk culture.
- Assist and advise senior management, Business and Support Functions on managing risks by identifying, analysing and advising on mitigation; challenges these functions to enhance analysis of risk.
- Assist in the development, management and monitoring of key risk indicators and promoting risk awareness across the Company.
- Develop and communicate on risk appetite and usage for decision-making.
- Preparation of risk reports for the Board.
- Lead management group to ensure fulfilment of oversight of regulatory capital requirements.
The Head of Compliance & Risk will have a proven track record in compliance and operational risk work within the Financial Services industry. Knowledge of MiFID requirements and related Central Bank guidance will be a distinct advantage.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Donal Whelan. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.