Head of Compliance
About this job
As Head of Compliance and Designated Person for Regulatory Compliance, the individual will be responsible for managing and executing the Company’s Compliance Framework including its Compliance plan and monitoring programme and for managing compliance and regulatory risks relating to the Company and its activities.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Compliance:
- Managing the Company’s relationship with regulatory authorities and other key external stakeholders.
- Managing the Company’s framework for compliance and ensuring that it remains effective and appropriate to the Company’s activities including those delegated and outsourced.
- Maintaining adequate and effective policies and procedures.
- In collaboration with other Designated Persons ensure that the strategies, policies and directions issued by the board are acted upon and that regulatory obligations are being complied with.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate completion of regulatory filings carried out by delegates and service providers and by the Company.
- Acting as the primary lead in the monitoring, assessment and implementation advisor for upstream regulatory developments.
- Undertaking the role of MLRO for the Company and its funds under management and acting as primary contact for all financial crime related matters.
The Head of Compliance will have a proven track record in a Compliance role within the Funds industry and significant experience engaging with senior stakeholders. Strong technical knowledge of UCITS and AML is also a pre-requisite.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Donal Whelan. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.