Head of Compliance
About this job
The Head of Compliance will ensure effective oversight of all compliance matters and provide a framework that supports regulatory compliance across the company and European region.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Compliance:
- As a Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) pre-approved function holder (PCF12), comply with all relevant regulatory and legal standards that apply to the role as set out by the CBI
- Ensure compliance with CBI regulations and relevant EU/Irish legislation
- Support preparation of the annual compliance plan focusing on EU compliance matters.
- Assessing the impact of new legislation and regulations on the company and preparing for their implementation
- Preparation of compliance reports for the board and other committees
- Provide compliance advice to the business and management on a range of regulatory issues, including process enhancements and controls and new product developments
- Working with the rest of the compliance function design, write and implement frameworks, policies, procedures, processes and systems
- Play a supporting role in maintaining strong and effective relationships with key regulators including the CBI and other regulators across Europe
- Maintain a close working relationship with the executive management and the business
The Head of Compliance will have a strong understanding and experience of managing compliance and CBI requirements, standards and expectations. You wil lalso have demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.