Head of Business Development – EMEA
About this job
Head Of Business Development – EMEA
Previous Sales into Pharma/Med device industry preffered
- Exciting start Up
- Major BlueChip clients based in Pharma/Med Device Industry
- Can work remotely
Currently working with a leading Technology company who Supply marketing product solutions for some of the largest Global Pharma and Medical devices companies.
In order to effectively capitalise on existing accounts, and drive the sales and development of new accounts, they are looking for a Head of Business development to help scale the business across EMEA and Globally.
- Manage sales and marketing plans to ensure they accurately interpret and support the objectives of the business and use these plans to focus the sales efforts for all market segments
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team to identify and drive focused activities on elements of the business that require additional support
- Significantly grow our Local and European sales, keeping current with market demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Lead and coach the sales team to achieve agreed KPI’s, motivating and mentoring to drive a high-performance sales culture.
- Anticipate the needs of customers, be proactive and flexible in offering solutions
- Develop the group team through leadership and by example to include sales development; participate in the hiring of team members, and their future success
- Support growth to create new markets through innovation
- Identify market opportunities and turn concepts into increased market share
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in developing our expanding online business to ensure a consistent multi-channel approach to all activity
- Direct and manage the forecasting process in conjunction with the finance team to insure accurate, timely and complete information. Compile and/or direct the preparation of reports pertaining to the operation of the Sales Department to include, but not limited to the annual and monthly Forecast, Lead Management System, and Booking Reports
- Actively participate and complete the preparation of the annual Sales and Market Plan, quarterly updates, and the companies annual Budgets. Execute initiatives as outlined; swiftly implement strategies/tactics to offset changes in markets, economy or driven by the competitive set. Organize and/or attend scheduled group and related meetings
- Contribute to the development of company sales and marketing initiatives by recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate activity
- Prepare and present, on a monthly basis, the contribution, focus and activity of the proactive sales team to the CEO and senior management team
- Demonstrate leadership by building and establishing a positive culture and motivated employee group, communicate corporate vision, mission and values
- Selling into Marketing/Sales Departments within the Pharma/Med device space essentail
- 5+ years’ experience in management capacity in sales/Business Development role
- Experience of pipeline management software (e.g Pipedrive) and managing a pipeline from start to finish
- Strong, demonstrable network of international buyers in the pharma marketing and communication space
- Experience meeting with prospective clients and presenting a sales deck
- Successful management of social media and marketing campaigns including promoted content and targeting, understanding data analysis and retargeting
- Proven track record of generating leads and closing deals in the 6 and 7 figure range
- €65 – 80k + Strong Bonus structure ( OTE – 100k +)
- Work Remotely – International travel will be expected
If you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website