About this job
General Nursing – Agency
This is an agency work opportunity for a Registered General Nurse with at least 6 months experience in a hospital or nursing home setting. The Nurse will be working in collaboration with the teams in the facilities they are assigned to, to provide quality care to the patients and residents of each facility. We work with both public and private facilities nationwide.
- Performing physical exams.
- Obtaining medical/health histories.
- Providing patients with health promotion, counselling, and education.
- Administering medications, wound care, and other health interventions.
- Coordinating patient care collectively with other members of the healthcare team.
- Supervising staff such as LPN’s and nursing assistants.
- Taking part in critical decision making.
- Research responsibilities.
- NMBI registration (PIN number required).
- 6 months experience in a Healthcare setting.
- Up to date training in CPR, Manual Handling, Children First, Vulnerable Adults, Fire Safety, Infection Control and Covid-19 Vaccination.
- Proof of immunity for Hepatitis B, MMR and Varicella.
- Competitive Salary – excellent hourly rates.
- Holiday Pay.
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
- New and challenging settings.
How to Apply
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV or ring Lauren Doyle at 016994443.