General Manager – Nursing Home
About this job
Purpose of the job:
To ensure high quality care is provided to all residents is in line with the organisation’s statement of purpose. This includes ensuring the effective management of clinical care and support services provided.
The General Manager will:
Be responsible for the following in relation to Residents:
- Ensure that the needs of the residents of the Nursing home are met in so far s is reasonably practical.
- Promote and maintain resident safety and provide quality care through respecting the dignity and rights of the resident.
- Encourage recognition of the resident as an individual; ensuring resident’s rights, needs and comfort are given priority during the provision of care.
- Ensure residents are facilitated to provide feedback and information about the care and services they receive
You will have:
- Management qualification at Level 6 (Diploma) or above on the QQI Framework
- At least three years management experience in Healthcare
Business/Commerce/Accountancy/Finance qualification at Level 6 (Diploma) or above on the QQI Framework
For more information on this position, please contact Rebecca on 01 661 0444 or alternatively apply to this job position.