General Foreman – Strong expereince
About this job
Title: General Foreman
- Market Leading Consruction company
- Major Multimillion CV defining projects
- PPP and private project portfolio
- Extensive training + Excellent package
One of Ireland leading Main contractor has recently built up an extensive profile for large scale residential and commerical projects in Dublin City center and Surrounding areas. As a result they have a requirement for General foreman to work on a multimillion hotel project, consisting of 6 storey, and 2 storey basement.
The General Foreman to manage the day to day site operations to ensure that the project deadlines are met and that subcontractors and personnel are being managed effectively.You will be reporting into the Project Manager on site and oversee all aspects of work, ensuring work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required standard by effectively organising and managing the site activities.
- Responsible for the day to day managing of the site
- Maintain a constant drive to achieve production outputs in order to meet targets while maintaining quality standards
- Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets
- Manage the work flow of sub-contractors ensuring they’re in line with the programme of works on site
- Agree sub-contractors’ long term and short-term programme and monitor performance
- Implement Health & Safety procedures
- Contribute to the delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- Professional qualification
- 5+ years’ building experience in the role of construction site foreman
- Strong time management skills.
- Expereinced on RC Frame Structure
I specialise in recruitment within the Construction Sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website.