About this job
Title: General Foreman
Our client one of Ireland’s leading developers with a large residential portfolio on going and in the pipeline in Dublin and surrounding areas have the requirement for an experienced General Foreman to assist the provision of services. This role will involve reporting into the Site Manager/ Project Manager.
- Responsible for the management of all subcontractors
- Managing construction team
- Ensuring quality of works of all tradesmen and contractors is up to standard
- Controlling all works from house foundations through to 1st and 2nd fix
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Managing all health and safety on site
- Trade background ideally
- Experience working on large scale and residential projects
- Ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets
I am a Construction recruitment specialist, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities please feel free to contact me Elisha Langan on 01 6610444/ elangan (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current jobs on our website.