About this job
A highly repuatble international law firm has an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to work in a challenging and diverse role as a Funds Paralegal. With this companies’ exceptional track record and strong international presence, the position will have you working with the most diverse range of clients across the globe.
- Completing filing of all updated fund documentation
- Registering, cross registering, listing and cross listing funds both local and international
- Supporting the strong governance and control framework with robust processes and procedures in place to meet all regulatory and statutory obligations
- Performing regular due diligence on a range of regulatory requirements to ensure the correct procedures are in place and initiate/implement change when required
- Assisting other members of the funds team with tasks to include photocopying, faxing and scanning of documents and correspondence
- Performing an audit search, obtaining relevant information from accounts department, preparing an audit letter and sending to the client as part of the audit confirmation process
- Such other duties may be required from time to time.
- Strong paralegal experience – 1 year minimum
- A working knowledge of the Funds Industry
- Highly proficient with the entire Ms Office Suite
- The ability to prioritise multiple workload demands and manage their own time effectively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to analyse, plan and adapt to various circumstances
- Strong team player skills
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail, please don’t hesitate to contact Amy Doherty at or on 01 661 0444.