Fund Accounting Associate
About this job
Associate Fund Accountant
My client – a market leading financial services firm is seeking to hire an Associate Fund Accountant to join their growing team. Within this role you will be responsible for the delivery of tasks within the Fund Accounting Fees Team. Additional responsibilities will include providing exceptional service to clients both internally and externally.
- Ensure operational controls are conducted in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Liaise with service providers in relation to Budget Preparation, Fee Analysis and Ongoing Charges Review.
- Complete special projects and partake in the testing and implementation of new tasks.
- Act as a point of contact for external and internal clients.
- Conduct operational duties including Fee Budgets and Ongoing Charges.
- Verification and processing of corporate actions.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with internal service departments and clients.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a Fund Accounting Environment.
- Strong MS Office skills particularly Excel and Word.
- Accounting/Finance related degree is an advantage.
- Solid analytical and organisational skills.
- Effective ability to multitask.
The Salary for this role is €27K – €30K and comes with a benefits package.
For further information and to discuss in strict confidence please contact Daniel Sweeney with your updated CV