Fund Accounting Associate
About this job
Associate, Fund Accounting
My Client is a leading fund administration and share registry specialists. Are looking to hire an Associate fund accountant to join there leading team.
Ownership of the daily processing tasks within the Fund Accounting Fees team
Consistently demonstrates exceptional internal and external service with clients, along with the core values.
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities:
Each member of staff has responsibility to adhere to our policies and procedures. In particular, to ensure operational controls are carried out in accordance with agreed procedures, to ensure the ongoing mitigation of business risk. In this regard, regular training should be agreed with the departmental manager / team leader.
· Client Relationship: Point-of-contact for multiple clients (internal and external) at a daily operational level
· Liaising with Fund Accounting teams, Custodians and Service Providers daily where issues arise with regards to the day-to-day running of Payment Processing, Budget Preparation, Ongoing Charges Review, Fee Analysis and Fee Calculations
· Instructing payments on Custodian system’s and transactions on our Fund Accounting system
· Preparation of Fee Budgets per Client on an annual and ad hoc basis
· Funds Ongoing Charges calculated and compared to fund KIID documents
· Completing Fee Analysis per client comparing current accrual balances less payments versus the Fund’s Budget and posting any necessary adjustments
· Monthly Administrator, Investment Manager and Fee Cap calculations
to find out more contact me at