About this job
My client – a leading fund administration business is seeking to hire a Fund Accountant to join their team in Cork City. In this role you will be responsible for tasks within the fund accounting or NAV departments. Successful candidates will learn the process of producing a NAV for a fund and develop extensive experience to help further their career within this industry.
- Contribute to the preparation of NAV production
- Engage in the validation process for a variety of funds across a number of fund ranges
- Develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Adhere to internal/external SLA’s
- Participate In monthly and year end team meetings
- Escalate fund accounting issues to the Fund Accounting Supervisor
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in fund administration desirable
- A graduate/post graduate qualification; preferably qualified / part qualified or intending on studying to be an accountant
- Solid analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally.
The salary on offer is negotiable and comes with a competitive benefits package.