Fund Accountant Consultant
About this job
My client are an established Finance Consultancy based in Dublin City Centre. We are recruiting for a Fund Accountant to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have 2 + years FA experience and are ready to progress to their next career step or a Fund Accountant seeking a new challenge in an organistion offering an excellent salary package including up to 20% bonus and a great work/life balance
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Reviewing Fund performance, including analysing and reconciling share class performance divergences and portfolio performance contribution.
- Liaising with Investment Managers, Administrators and Depositaries in the resolution of breaches, errors and issues and building strong working relationships.
- Assisting the Compliance and Risk functions in the compilation of regulatory and internal risk management reports
- Supporting and planning the on-boarding of new funds and coordinating initial fund set-up with the delegated service providers. Coordinating service changes and driving service standard enhancements
The Ideal Candidte traits:
- Diligent, attention to detail
- Self-reviewer, can work as an individual and as part of a team
- Ability to build good working relationships both internally and externally
- This role is a great opportunity for an experienced fund accountant to build on their current knowledge but to also be involved in the establishment and launching of new funds and building and developing client relationships.
If you’re interested in discussing this role further, please apply here to send your cv to Consultant Sarah Griffin at Lincoln Recruitment.