About this job
Title : Finishing Foreman
- €50 million fit out project
- Extensive Focus on CPD
- Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Currently working with one of Irelands leading construction companies with a heavy focus on Fit outs , commercial and student accommodation. Renowned in their field working this household name, is known for delivering best class projects for blue chip international companies as well as Irish. With an extensive pipeline of work predominantly in Dublin they are looking for a Finishing Foreman to join their experienced team.
As a finishing foreman you will work alongside an experienced team of people on a €50 million fit out project in Dublin’s City Center. Your responsibility will be to ensure the management of finishing trade sub-contractors on site is at the highest of standards and is completed on time and within budget.
- Coordinating construction work according to priorities and plans
- Producing schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocating general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Report on progress to managers, engineers
- Implement Health & Safety Procedures
- Fit out & Refurbishment experience desired
- Carpentry background ideally
- Previous trade experience preferred
- Salary 50-60K
- Car Allowance
- Educational Assistance
I am a recruitment specialist within the construction sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities please feel free to contact me Elisha Langan on 01 6610444/ elangan (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current jobs on our website.