Financial Analyst, Retail, Dublin North
About this job
Our client is a household name in Ireland and are currently in excess of 300m turnover. A market leader in their space, this role is to have ownership of one of their strategic entities from a financial analysis viewpoint. The successful accountant will be ambitious, motivated and looking to add value to the business. The role will allow a platform for growth and long-term career progression.
- Produce weekly and monthly management accounts
- Prepare weekly KPI reports for senior management including C-Suite
- Monitor and understand performance within finance
- Review trends and all drivers underlying the variances
- Support the business to increase profitability
- Work with the business leaders to implement performance programmes to accelerate cashflow
- Support Budgeting, forecasting and modelling activity
- Review clients and services for profitability reviews
- Project support and implement financial improvement initiatives
Experience & Skills Required:
- Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Ambitious and Driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
A great opportunity to join an organisation and exposure to business partnering. Offering scope to learn and build up core business partnering skills.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Matthew Roberts (ACCA) of Lincoln Recruitment.
MRoberts @ Lincoln.ie
01 661 0444