Financial Analyst – Healthcare Systems
About this job
Role Summary: My client a Healthcare provider needs a Financial Analyst to support and develop the financial modules within the Healthcare Information System, MEDITECH, and any other third-party applications required to provide the required financial information and data analytics. This person will be liaising with both the Finance and Procurement teams.
Ideal Candidate: An experienced Financial Analyst, that is accustomed to using the Meditech system (or simailr), especially the core Finance modules (goods received etc). Ideally this person will have a background in Healthcare and experience in project delivery.
Role: Permanent position, negotiable and candidate dependent
Location: Remote working, the client is based in Dublin
Role Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain expertise in relevant MEDITECH modules (financial and data repository) and third-party applications relevant to financial reporting/ data analytics
- Develop system functionality in assigned areas utilising dictionary, parameters, NPR reporting, Customer Defined Screens, Script building, data extraction, financial modelling, data analytics
- Participate in business and clinical projects and provide development assistance to project teams.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Information Systems (HIS), or similar, is desirable
- Financial Analyst: 3+ years exp
- Experience of working in SQL Server
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly via the link or call 35319026557