About this job
My client is one of Ireland’s largest general insurance and financial services brokers with offices all around the country, specialising in a range of personal lines insurance products including home, motor and farm; as well as complex commercial packages and a full suite of investments.
As a Financial Advisor, you will be responsible for identifying potential and existing client needs and providing the best professional advice and consultation with respect to their needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for QFA professionals with a proven track record in Insurance Brokering with vacancies currently available in Dublin South and Co. Roscommon. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, potential for bonus, expenses and opportunities for career progression and development, among other benefits.
Typical duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical advice / consultation service in line with clients’ needs for any financial products including home, motor, health, life insurance etc.
- Issue recommendations for your client’s requirements whilst ensuring adherence to relevant compliance regulations.
- Build strong relationships with clients as well as all internal / external stakeholders.
- Work to agreed sales targets and regulatory standards.
Minimum selection criteria for successful candidates:
- Full QFA (Qualified Financial Advisor) designation
- Previous experience in a similar role, either in a brokerage or bancassurance – Proven successful track record in career to date
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated, self starter with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply directly via this advertisement. For further information or for a confidential conversation or this or any other opportunities within Banking and Insurance, please do not hesitate to contact Katie Mitchell at kmitchell(at)lincoln.ie