About this job
Financial Accountant role available in a professional services organization. This role will report directly to the Head of Finance and will assist with the management and day-to-day running of the finance support functions.
Consist of but are not limited to:
- Completing monthly reconciliations and analysis of balance sheet accounts and presenting findings to the Head of Finance
- Preparing monthly management accounts ensuring accurate and timely delivery and presentation of financial results
- Assist in planning, preparing, and managing the annual budget process of the firm.
- Completion of the consolidated management accounts for the Irish entities to agreed reporting deadlines
- University degree in Business or other relevant discipline
- Professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA)/ recently qualified accountant
- Professional services experience desirable but not essential
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite of applications. Strong Excel skills are required.
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to develop and improve working procedures and processes
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with strong attention to detail
- Recently qualified accountant
- Big 4/ Top 10 experience