Financial Accountant – US Multinational – Dublin
About this job
Our client is a US Multinational based in Dublin City centre (south). This role is due to their current growth and demands, with exposure to managing multiple entities within finance function. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, excellent work/life balance, an opportunity for development within a dynamic team. This is a progressive company whose senior figures are keen to further develop their staff.
Example of duties:
- Monthly/quarterly management of accounts and cashflow forecasts.
- Preparation of financial statements for year end
- Liaise with external and internal auditors.
- Prepare entity specific management reporting packs.
- Access to and training on several accounting packages.
- Maintain and develop stakeholder relationships.
- Develop, mentor and manage trainee staff.
- Qualified/Part qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA).
- Several years’ experience working in an Accountancy based role.
- Ideally practice trained
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Have worked with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Excellent organisational skills.
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to John Gavin of Lincoln Recruitment.
jgavin (@) Lincoln.ie