Financial Accountant – Newly Qualified
About this job
Role: Financial Accountant
Assist: Finance Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
I’m recruiting Financial Accountant to join an established Dublin based financial organisation. The ideal candidate will be a recently qualified candidate with minimum 3 years’ experience within financial services. The role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Our client provides expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The successful candidate will report directly to the Finance Manager and will be part of on an active, professionally qualified accounting team with responsibility for the management, financial and statutory reporting for a portfolio of SPV clients.
- Liaising with auditors to achieve resolution of technical issues that arise to ensure a smooth completion of the statutory audited financial statements.
- Preparation and posting of accounting journals, including accruals & prepayments
- Beginning to end responsibility for the preparation of annual financial statements under IFRS or local GAAP
- Completion of routine monthly and quarterly management accounts for a portfolio of SPVs.
- Liaising with a range of banks, asset servicers & other third parties to gain all relevant accounting & audit related information required to ensure complete, timely & accurate processing of transactions.
- Liaising with auditors, tax advisors and others in relation to VAT and corporation tax compliance.
Required knowledge and experience
- Recently qualified ACA / ACCA accountant
- Strong accounting skills are essential
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant financial services experience
- Proficient in MS Office suite of applications with advanced Excel skills is an essential requirement
- Experience at either performing an audit or preparing for and answering audit queries is essential
- Fluency in English
Should you feel you have the required skills to undertake this position, please contact Clíona Lyons to discuss further on 00353 1 661 0444 or clyons(@)lincoln.ie