About this job
Exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager, to join a leading international company.
Purpose: This is a critical role within the finance function, ensuring that best practice financial reporting is in place, that company assets are safeguarded and that the company is operating on a tax compliant basis.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Financial Reporting & Working Capital Management.
- Monthly financial reporting for the Republic of Ireland business.
- Ensuring the company is tax compliant and all returns are submitted accurately and on time.
- Ensuring the company is industry compliant and all returns are submitted accurately and on time.
- Preparation of year-end audit files. Liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Budgeting & Forecasting, Treasury, cash-flow forecasts/planning.
- Ensuring hedging documentation is completed appropriately.
- FP&A / Commercial. Managing & reporting of key business metrics.
- Analysis of all overheads. Ad-hoc project work will be ongoing.
- Systems & Controls. Evaluate and implement effective controls to ensure that they are adequate to protect the assets, profitability and cash flow.
- Support the business teams through implementation, monitoring and ongoing improvement of the Finance system processes to meet business needs in an efficient and effective manner.
- Working closely with the Financial Controller on the preparation of cost/ benefit analysis on new initiatives.
- Working closely with business leaders and other departments on an ongoing basis.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 3years PQE.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel and experience of ERP systems.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to take ownership and responsibility for the role.
- Strong attention to detail, Works under pressure, deadline orientated and flexible working attitude.