About this job
Facilities Manager – Client Side South Dublin
- Client side role
- Eccellent Culture and values
- Excellent package on offer, with extensive development potential
I am currently working on behalf of my client, who are mutimillion euro Irish company with an extensive presense the country, undergoing year on year growth. They are currently seeking a Facilities manager to join their team in South Dublin, to manage their HQ and over 10 satellite office located across dublin. The Facilities manager would be responsible for the management of the Company’s hard and soft services, and the mobilsation of new sites.
Excellent oppurtunity of an expereinced facilities professional looking to develop as a facilities manager in a industry leading company. Varied role, with oppurtunuty to manage a multisite premise on the client side.
Duties will include but not limitied to:
- Managethe south dublin facility and a number of satelity offices
- Manage both reactive and Preventative maintenance works
- Creating budgets and forecasting, and ensuring effective management of the budget
- Tendering works, and selection of contractors
- Maintaining Health and Safety compliance
- Managing energy cost, and assessing areas for improvement
- Work with all property stakeholders
- Act as line manager for facilities team, and mentor and coach team members
- Facilities Management expereince ideal as Assistant facility manager/ Facility coordinator position
- Expereinced in both soft and hard services
- FM/IOSH management qualification would be favorable
- GYM Membership
- Health insurance (spuse cover)
If you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website.