Facilities Manager – Client Side
About this job
Regional Facilities Manager – Hard and Soft Services – Client Side
- Well-structured facilities department
- Excellent package on offer, with extensive progression potential
I am currently working with a leading Healthcare organisation in Ireland. They are currently seeking a Facilities manager to join their team in Dublin. The Facilities manager would be responsible for the management of the Companies properties and assets – Responsibility for Over 10 Facilities.
Extensive progression potential, in a company that rewards ambition. Involved in all elements of Facilities management both soft and hard services. The position will report into the director of projects and Property.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage Multiple premises
- Manage both reactive and Preventative maintenance works
- Creating budgets and forecasting, and ensuring effective management of the budget
- Tendering works, and selection of contractors
- Maintaining Health and Safety compliance
- Managing energy cost, and assessing areas for improvement
- Work with all property stakeholders
- Act as line manager for facilities team, and mentor and coach team members
- Strong experience with hard and soft services
- Strong excel skills
- Highly Ambitious and interested in continuous learning and development
- Strong Academically
- Previous experience managing a team would be advantageous
- Salary – €50 – 60
If you would like to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website.