About this job
Facilities /Account Manager
- Excellent Remuneration package on offer
- Extensive portfolio of Blue Chip Clients
- Multinational FM company
Having undergone year on Year Double digit growth, my client, a leading international FM company work with numerous blue chip organisations across Ireland. Due to substantial growth of existing accounts and the addition of a numberous new accounts, they are currently seeking a Facilities manager for one of there accouns. The position will be based in Dublin/Dublin South.
The facilities manager will be responsible for the the overall service delivery of hard and soft services and the day to day management of essential PPM, Reactive and project works, ensuring agreed SLA/KPI’s are delivered. The position would suit someone, looking for the next step in their career, looking to further develop their skills in a leadership position.
- Ensure works and services are carried out in accordance with agreed SLA/KPI’s
- Support senior management in ensuring effective service delivery and financial performance of contracts within the department
- Ensure CAFM system is used correctly by all engineers, and data recorded is maintained to high standard
- Daily management of Mobile technical staff in the delivery of Planned & reactive Maintenance
- Drive Contract growth by up selling within existing contract frameworks, identifying projects, tendering and delivering on time
- Manage delivery of hard and soft services
- Expereinced in facilities management
- Expereince with Soft and hard services
- Experience in a delivering maintenance and upgrade strategies
Should you have the required background and skills required for this role, please contact Brendan Mullins for further information on or call 01 661 0444.