Estimator – Utilties
About this job
Estimator – Utilities
- Award Winning Engineering company in the Utilities sector
- Exciting Multimillion euro projects
- Long term project Portfolio especially in the west
Currently working with an award winning and well established Engineering company that speciailise in the Utilities sector. Renowned in their field, this household name, is known for for delivering best in class projects. With an extensive pipeline of work predominantly in the west of the country are looking for experienced Estimator
The Estimator will be responsible for coordinating a bid, whilst taking ownership of the end-to-end bid process when required. The Estimator will be responsible for managing an opportunity from prequalification through to contract award, including value proposition / strategy development, win themes, commercial considerations, partner identification and liaison, and risk management .The position be office based from their HQ located in County Galway.
- Identify and track tender opportunities and leads
- Liaising with the bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from design, estimating and project delivery teams
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all elements are included in the final price to the customer
- Take offs preparation
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
- Contributing to the written / technical proposal – both in terms of content and presentation
- Ensuring timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bid
- Proven capability in delivering winning, Civil Infrastructures project Bids.
- Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar.
I specialise in recruitment within the Construction Sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website.