About this job
They have a strong package which includes examination support, excellent work/life balance, in-depth training and great career progression.
Background to the Role:
You will be a key member of the team. The role presents the right candidate with a fantastic opportunity to learn more about investment markets whilst coming to terms looking for someone with fund research experience gained across one or several asset classes, with a focus on Equity research.
Job Summary & Purpose
As an Equity Analyst you will be supporting Investment Director in managing and executing a range of deals and transactions.
- Create and maintain earnings, valuation, and industrial models
- Analyse data to identify emerging opportunities and risks, justifying your reasoning.
- Provide BUY/SELL/HOLD recommendations and present findings to the investment committee.
- Assist in writing research reports with your findings, to be published to the community and media.
- Interact with institutional investors, communicating investment research and responding to requests for models and ad-hoc analysis
Ideal Candidate Profile
Strong work ethic along with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
ACA qualified, ideally Big 4 trained.
CFA qualified, or in progress.
Have had extensive experience working with financial services businesses.
Advanced financial modelling skills
Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Excellent organisation and project management skills.
Ethical and hardworking with a focus on the achievement of results.
Third level qualification with a strong academic track record.
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the funds/investment management sector, please call Lincoln Investments on 016610444