Electrical Engineer -Intermediate
About this job
Electrical Engineer – All Levels – Pharma + Data Center
- Well regarded Mechanical and Engineering Contractor known for exceptional project delivery
- Industry low attrition rate with extensive focus on Employee development + wellbeing
- Structured progression plans
My client is a leading M&E contractor, with over 900 people employed in Ireland alone. Having undergone extensive expansion and growing their market share over the past 10 years, They predominantly work in the Pharma and Data center space, with an industry low attrition rate due to their structured progression plan known for extensively invest in staff development and wellbeing, and only hiring the best.
They currently have a requirement for Electrical Engineers for a number of their Projects Nationally and internationally for a range of levels.
- Dublin West – Data Center – €60 millions
- Dublin North – Pharma Project – €20 million
- Finland + Sweden – Data Center Projects – €100 million
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of tender packages to send to subcontractors
- Preparation of the cable schedules.
- Material take off and purchase
- Completing RFI’s and technical submittal
- Preparation of method statements and risk assessments for construction activities.
- Providing technical support to the construction team
- Carry out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
- Prepare test packs for recording the completion of systems.
- Monitor progress against project plan and issue progress reports
- Preparation of look ahead programs to assist production.
- Red lining drawings- As Builts
- Completing O&Ms
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree – Electrical Engineer/Electrical Services Engineering
- Experience on Data Center/Pharma Essential
- Highly motivated and ability to manage own work.
- Graduate – €30-40K + Benefits
- Intermediate – €45K-65K + Benefits
- Senior – €70 – 90K + Benefits
DOE and Location
I specialise in recruitment within the Construction Sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website.