Electrical Building services
About this job
Electrical Engineer – Building Services
- International Mechanical and Engineering Contractor
- Prestigious Commercial Project
- CV Defining experience
Continuing to dominate the market both nationally and internationally, my client is leading a Mechanical and Electrical Engineering company, with an extensive portfolio of Multimillion Commercial/Pharma and Data Center project. As a result, they have a requirement for a Electrical Engineer for a prestigous commercial project located in Dublin City center.
- Formulation of drawings and specifications for principally electrical systems.
- Working with 3D drawing models.
- Coordinate technical submittals.
- Work with all Engineering disciplines.
- Co-ordination of installation.
- Scheduling and tracking of the project.
- Work with the design team and contributing to the design process.
- Liaise with project team members and clients, attending meetings with both to assess their needs.
Qualifications and skills:
- Third level degree in Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer.
- Experience working on Commercial/Residential/ LV/MV services
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel, MS Project, Microsoft Word, and also strong in AutoCAD.
- Excellent communications Skills
- Construction / Engineering background.
I specialise in recruitment within the Construction Sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website.