About this job
Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Administrator
- Prestigious organisation – Client-Side role
- Permanent position
- Structured progression path and training opportunities
The EHS Administrator will be responsible for meeting the administrative needs of the EHS function within the organisation. The EHS administrator will will be responsible for ensuring compliance and maintaining the companies EHS management systems.
- Meet the administrative needs of the EHS function
- Comply and contribute to the maintenance of the Company’s Environmental & Safety Management Systems.
- Manage Q-Pulse, our EHS Software System, which will include, but not limited to;
- Uploading, updating and logging information e.g. training, equipment, inspections
- Scheduling audits, inspections and training
- Logging and tracking of accident and incident data
- Adding new assets, users and activities
- Training and supporting all Q-Pulse users
- Running reports, analysis, trending
- Uploading, reviewing and distributing documentation
- General configuration settings
- Manage arrangements for EHS meetings & training courses
- Development of EHS related memo’s, reports, presentations
- General Administration tasks including PO’s, Minute Taking, Filing, etc.
- Recent relevant experience in a similar position
- Can effectively use and manage software systems including configuration settings (QPulse ideally)
- Microsoft office package
- Experience in writing / developing professional reports, presentations, minutes, etc.
- typing speed minimum of 45 or more words per minute
- EHS related qualification and/or good knowledge & interpretation of EH&S Legislation and Regulations is advantageous
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt and up-skill, as required, to support the EHS Function.
If you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website