Director of Nursing
About this job
The clinical services will include urgent care, homecare, lifestyle health assessment and intervention.
The person appointed will be responsible for the safe and effective delivery of all clinical services across this new healthcare facility in Dublin. They will work closely with the Operations Manager in ensuring practices are consisten with, and aligned to, the Health & Well being Vision and Strategy.
- Relevant Specialist Register with the Irsih Medical COuncil, or eligible for same
- Minumum of 6 years post graduate experience in clinical practice, including significant experience in a community setting and/or general practice
- Previous experiecne in management or supervisory role with proven ability to lead and manage a team
- Experience and skills in service optimisation/quality improvement
- Experience in Integrative Medicine or at a minimum a keen interest in this area
- Experience in Urgent care/Minor Trauma/A&E
For more information on this job position, please contact 01 963 7070 or apply to this job position.