Director Of Nursing
About this job
Director of Nursing
I am currently working with a leading Nursing Home Group, who are expanding there remit especially in Munster.
They are currently seeking a Director of Nursing initially for a 100 bed + nursing home in Cork/limerick area, with the potential to progress into a regional manager capacity overtime.
Well supported role, 3 ADONs + 4CNM reporting into position. Extensive progression potential.
- Responsible for the overall management of the Nursing Home
- Develop a person-centred model of care which is driven by a respect for the rights of the clients
- In-depth understanding of HIQA regulations and experience preparing for and leading during HIQA inspection
- Formulate policies and procedures in that comply with ABA regulations and the overall company strategy
- Third level degree in Nursing
- Previous expereince in a large Nursing home setting
- Management qualification (third level)
- Be actively registered with NMBI
- And a minimum of 3 years experience in working with older people within the last six years of your career.
€90k – 100k
Should you have the required background and skills required for this role, please contact Brendan Mullins for further information on or call 01 661 0444/