Digital Transformation – Manager
About this job
Role Title: Digital Transformation – Manager
Role Summary: My client an international firm based in Dublin is in urgent need of an experienced Digital Transformation Manager. It will be a remote working role for the foreseeable future. If you are looking to join a dynamic and diverse Transformation team delivering large-scale transformation programme Consulting services, my client can offer just that.
Ideal Candidate: I am looking for experienced (7 years approx), motivated people who have previously worked in programme and project management, business, or digital transformation roles, either in industry or in a client-side Consulting role. You will need to have held experience in managing and delivering large scale projects in the digital and/or online application sectors using Agile. Strong knowledge and experience of Agile coaching across all levels of an organisation.
Contract: Full time position – Salary and benefits are competitive
Key role Responsibilities include:
- Working as the Agile Delivery Management Lead, with responsibility for increasing Agile capability within the TE team.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver a strategy and plan for continual improvement of Agile competency.
- Managing and delivering large-scale digital transformation programmes using Agile delivery methodologies – including SAFe, Evergreen and DevOps
- Delivery of projects to time, cost, and quality.
- Leading the delivery of major project and programme activities in an Agile environment, including business process design, testing and end user training involving multiple cross functional stakeholders.
- Agile certified or Scrum Master certification
- PM qualification (a bonus)
- 3rd level educational qualifications
- Experience of managing teams and change management.
- Consultancy background
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly via the link or call 35319026557