Data Scientist – Python
About this job
Working in a fully cloud environment, you will help with building out intelligent features on their platform (python) which ingests data petabytes of data per second from very diverse sources. Depending on client requirement, outputs will span raw data, aggregated data, reports and deep insights. No data is ingested or project undertaken unless there is a commercial benefit.
- Very skilled coder. Primarily python, pandas and R but open stack environment
- Good commercial instincts – you don’t waste time building things your customers won’t buy
- Pragmatic – if there’s a handy way of getting it done you know it
- Data – you understand data itself – you recognise a good quality dataset when you see one and are able to build really intelligent tools to validate and remedy any issues
- Energetic – this is a well-funded young organisation in a really exciting phase of its development and trajectory. You will work with very motivated colleagues who take on challenges with gusto.
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Laura Kennedy – Head of Data Science Search & Selection at Lincoln Recruitment or call +353 1 661 0444. Lkennedy @ Lincoln.ie