Data & BI Engineer – Finance – Contract
About this job
Role Title: Data & BI Engineer – Finance – Contract
Role Summary: My client a global leader in insurance is urgently looking for a Senior Data Warehouse & BI Engineer with extensive experience in design, development, and extended analytics. This is an initial 6-month daily rate contract, working remotely.
Ideal Candidate: The ideal person for this role will have a very strong data presentations skills, experienced in data model design using PowerBI, hands on Production experience with Azure. Strong Microsoft SQL Server and data warehousing experience. Experienced within Financial Services.
Role: Daily rate contract, initial 6 months with strong possibility of extension
Rate: €500 – 600 – experience dependent
Location: Dublin – remote working
Bonus Role Requirements:
- Propose, explore and work to integrate tools and supporting technologies to advance the architecture and design of the Finance systems.
- Oversee the MIS data & D365 integration and reporting work, including developing a data model in Power BI to support future reporting, maintaining a data management from D365 and analytics environments, and writing scripts for data integration and analysis.
- Design and deploy high quality data pipelines in support of the analytics needed by the financial accounting team.
- Create and oversee an automated reporting system.
- Build reports and data visualizations, using data virtualization tools (using existing data stack) with Data Lake and other sources.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly, at