About this job
Working in a high volume B2B ecommerce environment you will analyse data related to stock management, customer behaviour, revenue sources, drivers of churn, competitor activity and other commercial drivers. You will have the opportunity to create a full suite of reporting solutions, present to and influence key stakeholders regularly and identify key areas for individual deep dive.
- Anticipate and identify data collection needs, requirements and strategies
- Identify trends and develop business intelligence to support recommendations for action
- Visualize and present data in an effective and engaging way so as to embed data as a key strategic driver
- Compile and present a comprehensive suite of regular and ad hoc management information reports
- Research potential competitive market strategies through analysis of sales, product, inventory, competitor and customer data
- Maintain / update reporting systems, databases, tools, dashboards etc
- Proactively manage own daily, weekly and monthly workload to ensure KPI`s and service standards are met.
Skills and qualifications:
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science, Statistics, Business or a related discipline
- Experience in an ecommerce environment
- 3-4 years experience creating strategic insights reports
- Excellent collaboration and communication and the ability to effectively influence senior stakeholders
- Detail oriented with excellent organisational skills