Cyber Vulnerability Manager
About this job
Job Title: Senior Specialist – Vulnerability Manager
My client, a leading, technology driven and global financial institution based in Dublin city centre now has a senior requirement for a specialist Vulnerability Manager.
For my client, Cybersecurity is the number 1 priority both for technology and the business.
In this dynamic environment, security staff collaborate to mitigate current risks while identifying and anticipating future threats. They operate a leading edge cyber security environment, their capabilities cross the full spectrum of services from Cyber Operations through to Cyber Architecture and Engineering.
The team provides a robust set of cyber services that provide full scope protection and response capabilities across the enterprise.
- Responsible for supporting the technical analysis, design, consulting, and product review of security components.
- Illustrate experience with multiple vulnerability scanning technologies and packages, including a lead role in identifying new tools and techniques.
- Evaluates / assess existing technical issues by researching and identifying innovative solutions to broad and complex information security challenges.
- Assist with vulnerability remediation governance for the organization
- Provide guidance to application and system owners on vulnerability remediation requirements
- Conduct attack surface research and coordinate with application/system owners and other Cyber Operations teams in response to relevant threat intelligence information
- Execute ad-hoc/priority tracking enterprise vulnerability scanning activities across the organization
- Provide reporting to executive management on outstanding vulnerabilities and remediation tasks as needed
- Provide external audit evidence/support and assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes
- 8+ years of experience in information security
- Experience utilizing enterprise Vulnerability Scanning/Management solutions
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Experience administering enterprise systems
- Experience utilizing Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions
- Any of the following certifications are a plus: GIAC GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GMON, GCWN, GCUX GPEN, CISSP, OSCP
- Familiarity with application containerization and associated architecture is a plus
- Experience using SQL to perform data queries/analysis is a plus
If you feel this role would be right for you, please apply and we will be in touch. Please note you must have full working rights in Ireland and the EU to be considered for this position.