Customer Service Representative (French)
About this job
The successful candidate must be fluent in French, have 2+ years experience in a similar fast paced customer service representative role and be willing to work a flexible schedule and occassional overtime.
- Serving Customers by answering product and service questions
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customers issues, determining the cause of the problem and explaining the best solution to resolve the problem, following up to ensure resolution.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Processes Customer Orders sent through fax, e-mail or phone.
- Contacts customers to ascertain data omitted on orders.
- Prepares and forwards preliminary paperwork to returns and replacements on problem orders not received.
- Maintains liaison with other departments for order completion
- Write up order, mails catalogues, samples, price quotations and similar data to customers as required.
Contact Winnie Nsubuga on or 01-661-0444 to discuss the role in confidence.