Customer Experience and Insights Executive
About this job
The Customer Experience and Insights Executive will support the relevant distribution channels with relevant and insightful Customer Insights and Research, to determine and support service quality standards and journey improvements required.
Voice of Customer.
Creating a Customer Centric Culture.
Customer and Market Research.
- Third level or postgraduate qualification in Marketing or Business
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a marketing or market research related role
- Experience of deploying and managing VOC programmes
- Experience in Journey mapping and design utilising a CX methodology
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office, particularly MS Word and Excel
- Financial Services experience
- Post graduate or professional qualification in business, marketing, data science
- Certified CX Practitioner (CCXP)
- MCC qualifications desirable