CRE Lending Executive
About this job
My client is Ireland’s fastest growing business lender. To be based in their Dublin City Centre office, I am now recruiting for an exciting new position – a Commercial Lending Executive – to provide support to their Commercial Real Estate division.
This position would be suitable to anyone with 1-2 years’ experience of commercial property, either Real Estate or SME. A junior role, this is an exciting opportunity which will provide candidates with hands-on training and development from a small team of industry experts, as well as potential career opportunities to progress later down the line.
Typical responsibilities would include (but not limited to) the following:
- Support the Commercial Real Estate team in generating lending opportunities (leads) around Ireland
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s suite of loan products and the criteria required to meet each loan application.
- Provide high quality assessment of customers’ financial information
- Draft accurate, detailed Credit Reports for submission to the team, in order for them to take the cases to Credit Committee for decision.
- Develop positive and professional working relationships with other teams (Operations, Sales, Asset Finance) within the business
- Work closely with Underwriting to ensure all lending policies and criteria have been adhered to for each loan application.
The successful candidate will be bright, intelligent, an excellent communicator, self-driven and able to integrate and work effectively within a small team. Requirements include the following:
- Approx. 2 years’ experience of working in lending or related area of financial servoces, preferably with an exposure to / understanding of commercial property
- A clear understanding of financial information and the ability to interpret same
- An ability to work well within a team and consistently deliver high quality Credit Reports
- Preferably QFA qualified or progress towards such (APA)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Does this sound like you or someone you know? If so, please apply directly via the link below. For further information or for a confidential discussion on this or any other job roles we have available, please do not hesitate to contact Katie Mitchell of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists by emailing kmitchell(at)lincoln.ie