About this job
Our client is a boutique law firm whp specialise in corporate law.
The ideal candidate will have worked within a Commercial Law previously and have at 2 years PQE.
The role involves handling a variety of corporate transactions and issues including corporate acquisitions, sales, mergers, corporate restructurings, contracts, and corporate governance issues.
Essential Duties of the role below:
* The role includes the range of Corporate Law covering both public and private M&A, joint ventures, restructures, IPO’s, private equity, venture capital, debt & equity matters and corporate governance.
* Client exposure will all be a key element within this position with support to build your own network available.
* Have the ability to manage a large caseload and to meet challenging demands of clients.
* The culture of the firm provides a friendly working environment and a sensible work/life balance.
Essential elements of the Person below:
* Applicants must hold a strong academic record.
* Have substantive relevant experience preferably with a reputable law firm.
* Be able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
* Possess a strong work ethic in a fast paced environment.
* Have a keen eye for detail and be highly organised.
* The candidate must acquire excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested in this role send your CV or to speak about this role confidentially call John Macklin, Director, on 01 661 0444 .