About this job
A top 6 Irish Law firm is looking to meet with an experienced Corporate Lawyer to join their successful Corporate Department. The ideal candidate will have worked within a Commercial Law previously and have at 2 years PQE. The applicant’s practice should focus in the area of corporate and business law with experience handling a variety of corporate and financial transactions and issues including corporate acquisitions, sales, mergers, corporate restructurings, contracts, and corporate governance issues.
· The role includes the range of Corporate Law covering both public and private M&A, joint ventures, restructures, IPO’s, private equity, venture capital, debt & equity matters and corporate governance.
· Client exposure will all be a key element within this position with support to build your own network available.
· Have the ability to manage a large caseload and to meet challenging demands of clients.
· The culture of the firm provides a friendly working environment and a sensible work/life balance.
· Applicants must hold a strong academic record.
· Have substantive relevant experience preferably with a reputable law firm.
· Be able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
· Possess a strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment.
· Have a keen eye for detail and be highly organised.
· The candidate must acquire excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please call John Macklin, Director, on 01 661 0444.