Corporate Account Executive – Insurance
About this job
I am currently seeking an experienced corporate broker to take responsibility for a book of high value clients. In this, you will be responsible for overseeing and advising upon all aspects of the clients’ insurance needs.
I am looking to speak to CIP-qualified insurance professionals with recent and relevant experience working in an insurance broker.
Dublin City Centre – attractive package and benefits on offer for the right candidate as well as the opportunity to work alongside a brand globally renowned as one of the best in class for insurance advisory.
Typical responsibilities may broadly include:
- Providing the best technical advice and service to a book of large commercial aqnd corporate clients
- Negotiating renewals, re-marketing / re-broking, mid-term alterations and finalising insurance placements
- Providing day to day client support and service with a prompt response to enquiries including invoicing, issue of cover notes, endorsements, and summaries within agreed timescale.
You will join this role bringing:
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in a broking and/or client advisory position in Commercial or Corporate Insurance
- CIP qualification essential, CPD hours up to date
- Excellent IT Skills (including Excel and Word
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
To register your interest for this, please apply directly via this advertisement with an up-to-date copy of your CV. For a confidential conversation around this job or the wider Insurance industry, please feel free to contact myself – Katie Mitchell of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists – by connecting with me on LinkedIn.