Corporate Account Broker
About this job
My client, the general insurance arm of a global professional services group, is now seeking a Client Advisor to join their Corporate Insurance team on a competitively paying package in Dublin City Centre.
This role will entrust the right candidate with the day to day professional management of their own book of business as part of the company’s Corporate Insurance team.
This is an exciting opportunity suited to experienced corporate brokers hoping to further their career in a busy and growing team as part of an international brand.
This is an urgent vacancy and all candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply. Please note that candidates must hold the CIP qualification (with CPD hours up to date) in order to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be entrusted with the following responsibilities:
- Providing the best technical advice and service to Clients and supporting your team
- Negotiating renewals, re-marketing and finalising insurance placements.
- Providing day to day client support and service with a prompt response to enquiries including invoicing, issue of cover notes, endorsements, and summaries within agreed timescale.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Insurance Companies
- Ensuring that compliance procedures and policies are adhered to at all times
- Ensuring cover placement in line with client instructions is delivered on time.
You will join this role bringing:
- 3-5 years relevant corporate insurance experience
- Excellent IT Skills (including Excel and Word)
- Full CIP qualification
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly understand and apply insurance product and technical knowledge
- Flexible and team player – develops close partnerships with onshore and offshore colleagues
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please apply directly via this advertisement. For a confidential conversation around this or any other job opportunities within the Insurance industry, please contact Katie Mitchell at kmitchell(at)lincoln.ie.