About this job
The Compliance specialist will be responsible for ensuring that business processes and practices continue to be in line with regulatory, conduct and compliance guidelines and will also provide relevant compliance technical support and guidance to the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Specialist:
- Developing a successful, strategic relationship between the Compliance function and the business
- Acting as a compliance subject matter expert, embedding compliant processes and procedures within the business
- Conducting local monitoring to ensure adherence to and application of compliance knowledge is effective
- Advising colleagues on regulatory compliance matters in support of business projects, campaigns, advertising, marketing, policy wordings, statements of fact and all associated documents
- Providing compliance guidance, direction and sign-off in relation to all applicable regulatory requirements such as CPC and IDD
The Compliance Specialist will hold an ACOI qualification with a proven track record providing regulatory guidance to the business. Prior experience within a non life provider will be advantageous but not essential.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.