About this job
- Support the implementation of the various activities outlined in the Compliance Plan including but not limited to risk-based testing of the Obligations Registers, sales monitoring, and the completion of compliance approvals;
- Help in the implementation of new and revised regulations and codes, supporting business areas with their change activities;
- Assist in the review and / or development of compliance policies as required;
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in the Business to promote a positive, ethical, and compliant culture throughout the organisation.
- Promote awareness within the company of compliance obligations and benefits to the business through the communication and provision of advice;
- Provide on-going support to the business in ensuring their policies and procedures comply with all relevant regulatory requirements;
- Provide support to the Head of Compliance, the Compliance Manager and the wider compliance team.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a compliance professional within an insurance company, preferably a health insurance company in Ireland
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- APA Qualified
- Demonstrates strong understanding of regulatory and legal framework within which the company operates.
- Proactively seeks to keep self and others up to date with industry and competitor developments as well developments impacting the insurance and financial services sectors as a whole.
- always Displays high ethical awareness and integrity .
- Demonstrates confidence and excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to lead by example and adapts leadership style according to the situation.
- Proven ability successfully adapts and connect with stakeholders across all levels of the organisation and team members
- Demonstrates strong influencing skills with a proven ability to proactively seek solutions to issues and problems without having to be asked.
- Highly motivated and results focused with ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- Demonstrates alignment with the company values.