Compliance & Risk Officer
About this job
Reporting to the Head of Compliance & Risk, the Compliance & Risk Officer will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the effective operation of business areas to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures and applicable external legislation and regulations.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance & Risk Officer:
- Support the Head of Compliance and Risk in review of the firm’s Risk Management Framework and support the business in reviewing emerging and existing risks
- Review KRI’s and produce risk reports for the Head of Compliance and Risk
- Support the Compliance and Risk Team in completing control self-assessments (CSAs) and risk self-assessments (RSAs), as required
- Provision of compliance support to the business in relation to the group’s governance, Compliance and Risk system (GRC)
- Preparation and execution of the annual Compliance Plan, in line with instruction from the Head of Compliance and Risk
- Execution of Compliance Monitoring Plan in line with requirements communicated by the Head of Compliance and Risk
- Prepare and draft the quarterly report for the Head of Compliance and Risk in advance of the submission to the Compliance and Risk Forum
- Monitor legislative and regulatory changes and analyse impact on the business.
The Compliance & Risk Officer will have proven experience providing support and guidance regarding compliance & regulatory matters. You will also have strong compliance monitoring experience along with a proven track record of carrying out Risk Control Self Assesments.
If you are a Compliance and/or Risk professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Donal Whelan. Our Compliance & Risk team recruit for Compliance & Risk roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Head of Risk, Compliance Manager, Risk Manager, Compliance Officer, Risk Officer, Compliance Advisor, Risk Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.