About this job
Reporting to the Designated Person for Regulatory Compliance, the Compliance Officer will be responsible for the implementation of the compliance monitoring program and various day to day operations of the compliance function.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer:
- Assist in the preparation of the Company’s compliance plan and compliance monitoring programme
- Perform compliance monitoring and testing and report findings
- Support and assist other business & management functions to address compliance requirements
- Develop and implement enhancements to company-wide compliance programmes
- Monitor and test key investor documentation (PRIPS, KIIDS, etc.)
- Provide regulatory oversight in connection with relevant law and regulation including UCITS, AIFMD, AML/CFT, EU and Irish legislation
- Assist in implementation of new legislative requirements
- Report to senior management and the board of directors and make recommendations as appropriate
- Assist with maintenance of the Company’s policies and procedures
- Preparation of legal & regulatory filings and returns across different jurisdictions
The Compliance Officer will a strong understanding of the regulatory requirements associated with the fund management sector including AIFMD, UCITS and MiFID.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Donal Whelan at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.