About this job
Our client, a non – life insurance company are currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer for a 12-month FTC for a maternity cover for their Dublin based office.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, this person will be responsible for supporting the Compliance Plan throughout the wider business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Delivery of the companies training plan to the business, ensuring that all staff are fully aware and trained with regards to their regulatory obligations.
- Assist with the identification, assessment, advice, monitoring and reporting against the applicable regulatory codes, laws and regulations impacting an insurance company.
- Act as Compliance liaison to Business Compliance Champions within specific areas of the business and deliver the objectives of the Business Compliance Forum.
- Assist and prepare Compliance progress reporting to senior management including contribution to board and committee reports to ensure senior management are up to date and aware of key compliance issues and actions required.
- Assist in the maintenance of the regulatory contact register.
The successful candidate will have ideally a strong knowledge of the insurance industry, along with knowledge surrounding relevant regulations (Solvency II, CPC, GDPR, F&P and corporate governance).
3+ years’ experience within financial services or preferably insurance.
Relevant professional compliance qualifications required – ACOI/LCOI.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.